There’s Strength in Numbers
A medical plan that lets small businesses join together for more plan options and lower rates
Say hello to the Chamber Benefit Plan. A multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for businesses like yours.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates — and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative: the Chamber Benefit Plan.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
• Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
• Have 2 – 50 eligible employees.
By being a part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem’s stop loss coverage. In addition to financial protection, the Chamber Benefit Plan offers:
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage Open
- Simple, streamlined administration Formulary
To join the Chamber Benefit Plan, you must be a member of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce. Not a chamber member? We’ll help you join one! You’ll get access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that can lead to significant savings.