Poultry House Insurance


Do you have concerns about your current coverage? We Have Options!


Our farm team has more than 125 years of combined poultry experience. We have stable markets and pricing. Our agency serves most states and we can come to you!  Our agents live and work in the very industries they insure. This aspect gives our agency an unmatched depth of industry knowledge. We understand the risks that threaten your operations and know how to ensure you are protected. Choosing our agency for your insurance needs means that you are backed by a team of people that truly care about protecting your livelihood. We commit the necessary resources, time, and energy to gain an in-depth understanding of your insurance needs.


Our Team Insures:


Poultry Farmers

Specialty Risk Insurance Agency has decades of experience in insuring poultry farmers and can help you manage the risks unique to your industry. We can help you protect your growing facilities, your livestock, and your income. We can show you how to protect yourself against animal cruelty claims and liability from pollution. You can even get equipment breakdown coverage for your ventilation equipment and other poultry house equipment.


Egg Production and Processing

Whether your egg production facility is highly automated and involves huge flocks or a smaller part of a large operation, Specialty Risk Insurance Agency understands the risks you face and can build you a custom insurance plan you can afford.


Service Providers

If you make your living helping out the poultry world, we can help you too. We have custom insurance programs available for pest control, crust out, manure brokers, litter treatment applicators, mortality removal, house cleaning via blow out and power washing, equipment dealers, maintenance providers, repair contractors, and excavation work.


Property, Including Collapse

Property insurance coverage can be included in your farm policy to protect your confinement buildings from damage. These buildings must be listed on your policy to be covered. Specialty Risk Insurance Agency specializes in the poultry industry and can provide specialized property coverages. These can include: Equipment used in the service of the building – such as water pumps, motors and outdoor equipment. Furniture, fixtures, machinery and equipment used for the operation of the building located in, on or within 100 feet of the building. Coverage for collapsed confinement building, when available.


Give our experienced farm team a call at 417.359.5470 for any poultry insurance questions or assistance!



Call Us At: 417-359-5470

Specialty Risk Insurance 2024. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.